Bed & Breakfast Argyll
The Lodge at Carrick Castle Estate is a luxury bed & breakfast in Argyll. Not to mention, it commands views that overlooks Loch Goil, near Lochgoilhead. This newly built eco-themed and draught free lodge is at the centre of the accommodation providing guests with a five star feel and luxury in country living. Furthermore, the single block of land extending almost 3,500 hectares between Loch Goil and Loch Eck. Together, this provides a picturesque landscape and the ideal location for country retreats. Nearby lies the historic Carrick Castle, a 15th-century tower house.
A luxury bed & breakfast in Argyll, the Lodge at Carrick Castle Estate lies in one of Scotland’s most beautiful regions on the west coast. The main lodge, a magnificent 14-sleeper with a grand design, sociable layout and with exquisite antique furnishings. This luxury B&B in Argyll even has spa facilities. Additionally, its countryside location makes it the perfect location to explore and for those that enjoy adventure. At the same time, this is a B&B in Argyll where you can truly relax.
There is a wide array of recreational activities available both on and around the estate, ideal for anyone who loves the outdoors. From kayaking on the loch, to guided walks on the estate with the possibility of spotting the resident breeding pair of Golden Eagles. A variety of fishing options are available and challenging stalking opportunities to test even the most experienced stalker.
Carrick Castle Lodge
Carrick Castle Lodge is a newly built 7 bedroom five star bed & breakfast in Argyll with the following facilities:
– 2 double en-suite rooms with loch views.
– 5 double or twin rooms each with it’s own allocated bathroom on the spa corridor.
– Spa facilities: sauna, hot tub, sun room and steam room.
– Drawing room with log fire and walk around balcony.
– 16 seater dining room and wine cellar with two viewing balconies.
– Fully equipped kitchen with two dishwashers, walk in fridge, chest freezer, gas/electric stove, coffee machine, microwave.
– The Gallery – a third floor retreat with an entertainment area and exquisite views of the Estate.
– Boot room with heated boot rack.
The Lodge at Carrick Castle Estate near Lochgoilhead in Argyll is also available for exclusive use hire. Looking celebrate an anniversary, birthday or gather the clan for a family gathering? It also makes an amazing wedding venue in Argyll or if you are looking to host a corporate event.
Lodge at Carrick Castle Estate images by 1500 Photography